UPM3 AUTO L is for all applications in which an internally controlled pump is needed. It is designed to be used in appliances or cabinets with increased ambient temperatures and limited space options; either in standalone applications or in kit systems without PWM controller.
- Glandless High Efficiency circulator for integration in HVAC systems; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design ever for a circulator; smaller than the well-known UPS circulator
- Internally controlled circulator
- Available with many standard and customized housings
- Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C
- Substitutes ALPHA2L pumps
- Lowest space requirements ever for a circulator integrated in an appliance
- Optimised design fit for easy accessibility
- Easy access to the user interface from front
- Easy access to the connectors from front
- Easy access to the pump head screws from the front
- Easy access to the de-blocking screw from front
- Intelligent configuration Different signals and profiles available (PWM A, PWM C, KMBus)
- Standard return signal showing power consumption, alarm and operation status
- Other customized input profiles and different return profiles are possible e.g. flow estimation
- Ready for Conversion according Ecodesign requirement for August, 2015 exceeding benchmark level; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Unmatched reliability
- Field and lab tested product quality Ceramic bearing shaft - The UPM3 comes equipped with ceramic bearing shafts for a long and trouble-free lifetime.
- The ceramic material is extremely durable and will not wear.
- Double de-blocking system - Electronic de-blocking that maintains the maximum starting torque up to 25 Ncm and manual de-blocking accessible from the front without demounting the control box. High temperature resilience - The resilience to heat will enhance the possibilities of system integration enormously.
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C.