A touchscreen programmable thermostat for underfloor heating and wall hung radiator systems. Features include touch screen operation, remote sensing for air and floor use, temperature limiting function, frost protection and optimum start.
It is an electronic digital thermostat with pre-connected on-off contacts for 230VAC operation. Large simple clear, backlit, display. Offers simple to use 24 hour, 7-day or 5+2 day programming options with up to six time / temperature events per day.
It has an optional remote sensor included in the box which can be used either to sense air temperature remotely for use in bathrooms for example or to sense floor temperature where additional protection is required for the floor finish. The thermostat can be set to sense air temperature only, floor temperature only or air and floor temperature, switching off when either of the two set points is reached.
The thermostat also has built-in frost protection set at 5oC, holiday programming, manual override features and optimum start (self regulating) features included.
- Large LCD display (68x60mm visible) with black backlight and white display.
- Day and time display
- Extra slim control panel - only 13mm deep
- It can be used to control air or floor or air+floor temperatures using included remote sensor
- Heating ‘on’ and programme number icons
- 7 day/ 5+2 day or 24 hour programme setting options to suit wide range of end-user needs
- 2 x on-off periods per day and f temperature settings
- Manual override and vacation mode
- Frost protection, pump protection and optimum start functions
- Programmes and settings saved during a power cut
Terminal rating 5A (inductive loads)
Please ensure that the electrical wiring of the installation and connections to and from the thermostat are in accordance with BS 7671, the latest edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
The thermostat must be wired to the electric mains through a switch capable of disconnecting all poles compliant with the current safety standards and with a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles.
The thermostats have been designed for fixed wiring only. Cable access is through the mounting box directly to the screwed connection terminals as shown in the Wiring section below.
The thermostat should be positioned about 1.5m from floor level and must not be positioned where it can be affected by drafts, sources of heat or cold or direct sunlight.