*********** 5 to 6 week lead time ************
Celotex GA4100 is a general purpose insulation board for floors, walls and roofs. It has long been at the heart of the Celotex product range providing the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions.
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, Celotex GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- Board size: 1200mm x 2400mm
- Thickness (mm): 50
- Lambda: 0.022W/mK
With Celotex GA4100, you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Achieves an A+ Rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Is certified under BBA Certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings