The FMU3 (Floor Mixing Unit 3) is a pre-assembled competitively priced manifold designed to simplify the installation of underfloor heating systems.
Included in the FMU3 is a TM3 Thermostatic Control Group complete with Grundfos UPM3 circulating pump, temperature gauge, mounting brackets and swivel joints for connection to the manifold assembly. The TM3 thermostatic mixer ensures that hot water from the heat source and return water from the underfloor circuit are mixed together in the valve body to produce a range of temperatures from 20°C to 70°C. This range of temperatures suits a wide range of underfloor heating applications, from commissioning new floor screeds to operating with very thick floor screeds in commercial applications.
Available from 2-12 way.
- Pre-Assembled for immediate installation
- Integrates temperature and flow management making the single piece easy to install and time saving
- Temperature range from 20°C to 65° allowing you to heat screed floors up according to EN1264 protocol BS EN 1264-4
- Includes Grundfos UPM3 High Efficiency Pump
- Mounting brackets for extra stability and noise reduction
- Maximum Temperature on primary circuit: 90°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 6 Bar
- Temperature Range Adjustment, mixed water: 20°C - 65°C
- Climatic Regulation: 12.5kW
- Mixing Valve Pressure Drops (thermostatic regulation): Kv 3
- Pressure Drops with Open Bypass Valve (thermostatic regulation): Kvmax 4.8
- Mixing Valve Pressure Drops (climatic regulation): Kv 3
- Temperature Gauge Range: 0 - 80°C
- Manifold Connections: 24x19 - takeoffs 50mm
- Circulator Pump Connection: 1" 1/2 - takeoffs 130mm
Price includes 20x PE-RT AL PE-RT pipe connectors and 1'' ball valves.