Despite its simple and unobtrusive appearance, this LCD 7 Day programmable digital thermostat is packed full of features.
It is an electronic digital thermostat with pre-connected on-off contacts for 24VAC operation. Large simple clear, backlit, display. Offers simple to use 24 hour, 7-day, 6+1 day or 5+2 day programming options with four time / temperature events per day. Temperature differential 1oC. Flame icon in display provides calling for heat indicator.
It has an optional remote sensor which can be used either to sense air temperature remotely for use in bathrooms for example or to sense floor temperature where additional protection is required for the floor finish. The thermostat can be set to sense air temperature only, floor temperature only or air and floor temperature, switching off when either of the two set points is reached.
Also has built-in frost protection set at 5oC, holiday programming, manual override features, pump exercise (15 seconds in 24 hours) and optimum start (self regulating) features included.
- Large LCD display (65x48mm visible) with blue backlight
- Day and time display
- Extra slim control panel - only 15mm deep
- It can be used to control air or floor or air+floor temperatures using a remote sensor
- Heating ‘on’ and programme number icons
- 7 day/ 5+2 day / 6+1 day or 24 hour programme setting options to suit wide range of end-user needs
- 2 x on-off periods per day and four temperature settings
- Manual override and vacation mode
- Frost protection, pump protection and optimum start functions
- Programmes and settings saved during a power cut
Terminal rating 5A (inductive loads)
Please ensure that the electrical wiring of the installation and connections to and from the thermostat are in accordance with BS 7671, the latest edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
The thermostats are designed for mounting on industry standard single-gang flush mounted wiring box with a minimum depth of 35mm. The backplate of the thermostat is secured to the mounting box after separating the front half from the backplate as shown below: the fixing centres of the backplate are also shown below.
The thermostats have been designed for fixed wiring only. Cable access is through the mounting box directly to the screwed connection terminals as shown in the Wiring section below.
The thermostat should be positioned about 1.5m from floor level and must not be positioned where it can be affected by drafts, sources of heat or cold or direct sunlight.